The ability to change is an important part of the business environment and the ability to help the organization adapt to change is a critical business challenge. The Change Leadership Workshop focuses on understanding the need for change and giving the executive/manager the real tools to lead his or her organization through the process of change.
Each participant will learn how to:
- Define change leadership,
- Identify the characteristics of effective change leaders,
- Identify personal change leadership strengths and weaknesses,
- Assess organization’s readiness for change, and
- Develop a change leadership action plan for organizational and self-development.