Mentoring, as formulated by Gatto Associates, is a developmental process of an experienced person guiding the development of a less experienced person in the workplace. This time-tested program provides measurable results of development and growth for individuals in an organization. Successful mentoring programs helps to create a better and more productive workplace.
It is never too soon to think about developing the next generation of workers. The experienced person working with the less experienced person creates a strong future. Gatto Associates’ mentoring workshop introduces and explains the entire mentoring process, helps the mentor and the mentee develop goals, provides a roadmap for the program, and presents tools to establish a successful mentoring relationship.
- Retaining the right people
- Developing future leaders
- Achieving a competitive edge
- Guiding less experienced people toward achieving success
- Supporting employees with integrity
- The Concept of Mentoring
- Developing Mentoring Skills
- Mentee Development
- Tools for Mentoring Success
- Succession Planning Process