Bullying is becoming an epidemic. In our workshop we will discuss ways in which Bullies are inappropriate through repeated actions that mistreat employees through: verbal abuse, offensive behaviors, and humiliating or intimidating actions. Bullies disrupt productivity and cause people to continually avoid interaction or walk on eggshells.
- Define Bullying in the Workplace
- Identify the characteristics of bullies
- Identify ways to identify and prevent Bullying in the Workplace
- Assess organization’s readiness for change
- Develop a action plan for organizational change and self-development