The Business Simulations Workshop is a management development process that guides participants to enhance their working relationship with direct reports, superiors and associates at all levels. The focus is on interactive simulations leadership competencies and behaviors. Participants examine and experience various applications of leadership styles and followership within teamwork. Business simulations are used so that each participant will experience and analyze leadership and followership relationships in a team setting. Each participant has the opportunity to reflect on his or her working leadership and communication styles, and the impact the style has on employee performance. The simulations can be used in a leadership assessment center to identify leadership potential and ability.
This workshop consists of three phases:
- Prework 360˚ Leadership Profile Assessment (LPA) and feedback on each participant’s leadership style and ability;
- Seven business simulations, each followed by a debriefing session, which give each participant extended feedback, and
- Follow-up action plans written for leadership measurement. Each participant has the opportunity to lead, follow, and observe.
Each participant will learn how to:
- Articulate a personal style of leadership strengths and development issues,
- Discuss and demonstrate the personal style of leading, following and interacting,
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team, and
- Write an individualized developmental action plan to implement back at work.