This workshop consists of three phases:
- Prework 360˚ Leadership Profile Assessment (LPA) and feedback on each participant’s leadership style and ability;
- Seven business simulations, each followed by a debriefing session, which give each participant extended feedback, and
- Follow-up action plans written for leadership measurement. Each participant has the opportunity to lead, follow, and observe.
Each participant will learn how to:
- Articulate a personal style of leadership strengths and development issues,
- Discuss and demonstrate the personal style of leading, following and interacting,
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team, and
- Write an individualized developmental action plan to implement back at work.