- Adapt various communication styles,
- Identify their Communication Style
- Enhance speaking skills, enhance listening skills,
- Ask and answer questions appropriately,
- Enhance meeting effectiveness, and
- Evaluate and improve future communication.
The Communication Workshop guides participants to become effective speakers by meeting listeners’ needs. Communication skills are developed by having participants assess effective communication, both face-to-face and via phone, in their work environments, and learn how they may need to adapt their styles. Participants are educated in the styles of communication to adapt their own styles to better communicate. Individual strengths and developmental techniques to help each participant create his or her own unique style of effective communication are analyzed. Participants also learn successful techniques for meetings, and also learn to utilize audience synergism (such as brainstorming, gathering information, and effective participation). Each participant will learn how to: